Best 30 Short Quotes about Life
Quotes about Life!, Here are the best 30 life quotes and sayings that will inspire you and make you think that every second on your life is worth enjoying. Share these quotes about being happy with your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well.
Suggestion Quotes for you: Best 40 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Let’s Discover the Best 30 Short Quotes about Life
- Remember that in difficult times, we don’t give up. We don’t discard our highest ideals. No! We rise up to meet them. – Michelle Obama
- You must have the discipline to have fun. – Julia Child
- Because some people see a wall, and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it, and decide it’s just the beginning. – Angeline Trevena
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. – Rita Mero
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’ – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
- Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. – Eddie Cantor
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right. – Harry Morant
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
- Make a commitment to having fun. See your best friends and make time for your hobbies and passions. – Robert Holden
- If you want to succeed in anything you do, you have to find some fun in it.
- In any situation, there is a sacred-solution. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
- Quietly endure, silently suffer and patiently wait. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less. – G.K. Chesterton
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
- Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy. – Roy T. Bennett
- When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say: LORD you take over. – Joan Disantis
- I’m happy. Which often looks like crazy. – David Henry Hwang
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie
- Life’s struggles are necessary for growth. – Auliq Ice
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length. – Robert Frost
- The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Only then, invisible to everyone and with her curtains drawn, did she allow her tears to fall: in love, and for his hurts, and in terrible pride. – Guy Gavriel Kay
- The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. – George Washington Burnap
- Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. – Lao Tzu
- Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life. – Roy T. Bennett
To Read Also: 50 Romantic And Short Love Quotes